Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fire

I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. If you didn't check the view from Kirk's front window, it is definitely worth checking out.

Du Toit also has a very nice analysis of American drinking.

Cowboy Blob has a nice analysis of cheap Chinese guns, that I find interesting, but would never actually buy.

Also, in the spirit of community and my sisters who oftentimes struggle in silence, lend an ear to the imbalanced state of blogging.

Lastly, I'm going to direct you to a very old post of mine for which I am most widely known. During the Chai Vang shooting incident, I had the audacity to comment on the worth of the shooter's character and whether that may have contributed to his untoward behavior. The Google hits have never stopped and I received another comment this evening. So check out what pissed everybody off and the kind of incoherent responses that issued forth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?