Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oddball Ammo

Over the last 4-6 years, I have let my domicile degrade into a complete shithole (Kirk can attest to this, as he's seen the chaos.) Over the last 6 weeks I have been doing some heavy cleaning and a complete overhaul.

As a result, I've found a shitload of loose rounds. I don't know if their commercial or reloads; I have no idea why they were left alone as opposed to being catalogued with their collegues; some might be hot, some might be weak.

Regardless, I've decided on a potpourri shooting day to clear this shit out. I found .45, 9mm, 12 gauge, and .223. I'm taking a Mini-14 for the .223 because I think that has less risk than shooting weird shit through an AR. 12 gauge is, well, 12 gauge. I figure a Glock should work for the 9 and my H&K USP (designated for +p+ rounds) for the burnoff .45.

All in all, shooting the crap should take about 20 minutes. If there are squibs or other problems, it's going to take longer.

I should clean my house more often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?