Sunday, August 12, 2007

Merv Griffin & Dairy Products Gone Bad

MAJOR UPDATE: First post in a month and I completely fucked up the facts. Ed McMahon was the asshole with the dead moldy dog. Apologies. The comic is still cool, though.

With apologies to Deb, I've been on a bit of a hiatus. Call it dog days of summer or whatnot, but I just haven't been that interested in writing. Shooting-wise there is a buttload of shit I could be blabbing about. Just haven't been in the mood.

In any case, the passing of Merv Griffin made me wistful. I'm an insurance adjuster and he was the first front page motherfucker that sued an insurance company over a mold claim. Mold killed his dog. KILLED HIS DOG.

Then I got a bit more remiscent and remembered one of my favorite underground comics of all time:



Comments:
not sure if my last comment went thru. I did a brief post on Merv today, along with the last photo I took of him back in March.

Palm Springs Savant
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?