Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech

As with everyone, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families, and friends. I'm not going to try and make a point out of anything, as I retired from political blogging and am strictly technical.

However, most people have comported themselves in good taste throughout this event. Notable exceptions are dunces like Rosie O'Donell and the Brady Campaign. I doubt anyone is that surprised.

The most vile and tasteless opinion journal I've ever seen occurred today in the NY Daily News, by an asshole named Michael Daly. This man sickens me and I hope there is a room in hell reserved for his ass. I almost emailed the man, but then considered that a degenerate like this is probably beyond argument or redemtion.

You, however, can email him here: Michael Daly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?