Sunday, April 22, 2007

Delusional Blue States

Recently I've found that, whether conservative or liberal, it depends on the area of the country you are from whether you even have a view of guns that couldn't be considered completely ignorant. Case in point, I don't live in New York City or Seattle, so my opinion on a Mass Transit Authority isn't as authentic as a consevative or liberal who lives in that context.

Some conservative asshole from New York probably couldn't drive my pick-up truck and wouldn't understand why I would want a gun in said truck.

Case in point is this bloggingheads.tv interchange between Robert Wright and Mickey Kaus. I respect both men but they have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Watch the first 3 minutes of the video and you will understand that certain people, based on culture and geography, are just not qualified to comment on this sort of thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?