Thursday, February 09, 2006

Happy Ashara

It's that time again, folks. Yes, it's Ashara, my favorite holiday.

All you nancy-boys can keep your Christmas, Channuka, Kwaanza, etc. It's not your birthday; nobody's buying you a fucking cake.

If I remember correctly, we're celebrating the martyrdom of the 4th Imam (I won't swear to it, but I won't bother looking it up either.)

This year I skipped the normal back flogging. That's so yesterday. We did some head-cutting, the only way a self-respecting male with ability to reproduce celebrates this great holidays. Me and the homeys discussed female circumcision, the best way to discipline your bitch, and "Why freedom should die," as evinced by a recent statement by some protestor, somewhere.

If y'all have any good pics from your Ashura celebration, send them in. If I get enough responses I might post "The Carnival of Ashura, 2006."
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?