Monday, December 12, 2005

Meme hell

I've been pasted with two memes in a single 24 hour period.

First off, David at RNS kicks the "7 weird habits" meme to me. Here goes:

I keep a gun in the bathroom. I figure if someone is going to fuck with me, it'll be while I'm wiping my ass or picking zits. It is a revolver.

I generally like to antagonize people in my own age bracket. This is not to say that I don't enjoy fucking with worn-out hippies and the like, it's just that my generation seems to be so pathetic.

I may be considering purchasing a paint ball mini-gun. Thanks to ZendoDeb for her response to this post.

Picking imaginary fights with friends at parties. Freaks out girlfriends and makes people think you are out of your mind.

Using racially charged language to piss off liberals. This includes my mother.

I like Heineken, but prefer to drink Tecate on a daily basis.

I'd rather stick my dick in a knothole than....well you don't need to know about this one.

Meme the second was painted on my ass by Len at OneInARow.

Seven things to do before I die:

-Get married.

-Have children.

-Buy more firearms.

-Get a sufficient stockpile of ammunition.

-Build a house.

-Get a Class III license.

-Get the fuck out of the city.

Seven things I cannot do:

-Fire a shotgun well (That's for you Len)

-Work on cars.

-Work on plumbing.

-Work on glazing.

-Run the mile in under 10 minutes.

-Drink vodka.

-Have a natural, effluvient effect on a person I have just met.

Seven things that attract me to......

-Thigh-highs

-Innocence (this might contradict the prior)

-High heels

-Firearms

-Blue eyes

-An interest in the innate goodness of human beings.

-A concern about the abuses and deaths we have caused the Iraqi people (If you can't tell, I ran out of shit)

Seven things I say most often:

-Fuck him

-Fuck her

-He/she can lick the peanuts out of my shit.

-"You have all failed me. You have failed to motivate Private Pyle. Therefore, from now on I will punish you when he fucks up. The way I see it, you owe me 50.

"They're paying for it; you eat it fatboy."

-"If you would have come to me as a friend..."

-Surprise!!!

-I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you.

Seven books (or series) that I love

-Ulysses, Joyce

-Sound and the Fury, Faulkner

-Catch-22, Heller

-Halloween Tree, Bradbury

-AR-15 Owner's Manual

-Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

-Soul on Ice, Eldridge Cleaver

Seven movies I watch over and over again

-The Godfather

-Goodfellas

-Affliction

-Deer Hunter

-Heat

-Midnight Run

-Debbie Does...et. al.

I'm not passing either of these on as I feel victimized at this point. Let's just thank God in Heaven that Tookie will be taking his dirtnap tonight.

Comments:
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

WHAT!?!?
 
Gunner,

This one was partly in jest, although I do re-read it from time to time. It is amazing what kind of shit people will swallow when they are blinded by hatred. It also reads more like a turn-of-the-century comic book than a serious work of any kind.

Once in awhile I re-read Mein Kampf, as well, but that was a little too portentous, even though it is an equally ridiculous work.


Regards,

Ben
 
I have the Writing of Marx and Engels(?) on my shelf. A collection. I just kind of was shocked when I saw that.

I like fiction also it seems ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?