Monday, November 28, 2005

The Other Bitch (Not the funnel)

This is about to start pissing me off. I've tried to stay off politics as a subject for awhile, but when it gets to stupid...well, it is all the time?...I just try to stay away as much as possible.

This Sheehan bitch drives me wild though. Not because of her stunning, yet subtle beauty, but because of the deranged message she sends.

I know people who have lost children to all kinds of things, including car and helicoptor crashes, which are more senseless than anything somebody agrees to do. In other words, our troops, including Casey, agree to fight wars for us for certain benefits and because they are patriotic Americans. There are a lot of jobs that might result in being dead as well, but Cindy doesn't give a shit about that, just like she didn't give a shit about the hurricanes.

Here's the link to her lonely booksigning.

Picture posted above.

I'm going to bed, disgusted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?