Sunday, October 09, 2005

Awesome sniper video

Here's an extended video that shows the guys who are over there know what the hell they are doing (h/t to Mr. Completely):

Contract snipers

It's iFilm, so it is a bit of a pain in the ass.

And for all of those folks that dis the .223 on a regular basis, here's some footage that would seem to disprove you cynicism, especially at 500 yards+.

UPDATE: Both Mr. Completely and Kevin (I assume from Smallest Minority) have corrected me on my presumption that this was a .223. It is a .308, so I will admit that this does nothing to counter-argue the contention that a .223 is worth a shit. Mea Culpa.

Comments:
I've been told that he's shooting a Stoner, which is available in .308, I think. I suspect that's what he's using. Thanks for the Link!!

......Mr. C.
 
Take a careful look at the magazines in the foreground. Those are 7.62 rounds, not 5.56.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?