Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Various and sundry

First off, I think I finally have a loading bench. At last year's Boomershoot, I was shooting all Federal factory ammo. I figure I've got enough time to come up with a decent load in the mean time. Picture enclosed.

Kirk seems to have hit the blog doldrums about the same time I did but is picking up as well. That's a good thing. It's been about 8 months since we lost Kevin at Cerebral Misfire. He had a killer blog and then just disappeared.

We went to the range last week but I was too lazy to do a full AAR. Suffice it to say, we fucked around and everything worked (which is a rarity [shit working, not fucking around]). We may go tomorrow but it is hotter than shit down here.

I ordered a Rock River AR lower this morning from Gilbert's Guns. My kitchen table FFL lives about a block and a half away from my office, so anymore, I don't really fuck around with retail shops. I ordered the lower online, talked to my FFL, and then about 11 o'clock this morning, Gilbert's called to tell me that they have my dealer's FFL on record and that they were shipping it out today. Shit hot.

Finally, I want to give a shout out to Dr. Cathey. His site is mostly biblical, but his political and 2A views are solid. He's a Hebrew professor and some of his discussions are eminently interesting even to a layman. Some how he put my filthy mouth on his blogroll. Check it.

Comments:
Cruising around blogs and found ya. Good blog.. and I have to say, if you don't have any experience with RRA already, you will love your lower.
Go check my "Project M4gery" posts at my blog. I used a RRA Lower.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?