Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Brilliant Idea and promising Blog

Say Uncle, blogger, genius, has set up a TLB Group for gun bloggers. I have to admit that I'm honored he included me in the intitial roll, as I either get googled for fucked up shit or my staunch readers (all of those family members) consist of my hit count.

I've never like the idea of participating in Carnivals. When Carnival of the Capitalists had that sleeper Commie, it took them awhile to recover. With Uncle administrating, there shouldn't be any bullshit.

There also appears to be a new gunblogger that I failed to notice. His reload posts I find most interesting. Check out Shaky Pete.

I'm shooting this week, so I just may have something original to post. But then again...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?