Thursday, May 05, 2005

Boomershoot AAR

Boomershoot was awesome.

There were minor blips and errors, but on the whole, if you have any interest in honing your high range capabilities, this is the event for you.

As previously posted, I got into town a couple of days before anybody else. I checked out the bars and restaraunts and found what was acceptable.

Once Kirk got in, we started to try to synchronize schedules. That didn't work.

I like to drink with cool fuckers until the wee hours of the morning and he had more sense than that. I'm thankful that he kicked my ass out of bed every morning.

We had two weapons: The Barney-Killer and The Bambi-Killer.

As faggy as many of you may designate it, it was a great shooter. The 30-.06 performed well, but was insufficient to warrant a detonation.

To be continued....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?