Thursday, January 13, 2005

Eye-Dominance, Parallax, and Len

I tripped over this blog tonight (well Len just left a comment and I check out his site.)

Len has an extremely interesting post about eye-dominance and parallax. Truthfully, it makes no difference to me. I have always been left-handed and left-eye dominant. This makes hardware more expensive and a pain in the ass, but outside of the hot-brass facial treatment that keeps me looking youthful and invigorated, shooting is pretty simple.

I know a guy who has no eye-dominance. He's right-handed, but can shoot anything with both eyes open or either closed. I don't get it, but hey, I'm still trying to figure out whether The Corner is a political blog or an extension of the Enquirer Public Forum.

In any case, give a hearty welcome to Len and his son and daughter, who can shoot better than I can.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?