Saturday, November 13, 2004

Limpidity

Kirk, over at Limpidity.org has been downright genial in adding me to his blogroll. I always appreciate these gestures and, as is policy on this blog, I have returned the favor.

Kirk notes that, while I may be an OK writer, my HTML skills suck like...well you know. He is absolutely spot on in his analysis. While I have wanted to make the substance of this blog the writing, I neglect technological aspects of the whole thing (case in point, my blogroll disappeared for half a day last week; I still don't know why.)

The other really intriguing thing with Kirk is that he is a pro-2A moderate. I think some interesting discussions may take place in the future.

In any case, thank you Kirk.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?