Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Is this a trend?

It's Tuesday night at 1:30 in the morning and I've just spent the last 7 hours staring at a television set (which is more TV than I usually watch in a month. I watched another pompous, liberal jerk-off dispatch a minion to tell me that he doesn't like losing and is gonna blame the Pong loss on the joystick (the classic 80's Atari arcade defense.)

Where does this party find people who actually believe they were conceived with the specific annointment that they should someday be president? If the asshole wants to delay things, why can't he come out and do it himself?

I was glad to see that Fox had Michael Barone on, probably one of the smartest pundits out there, although he's a little twitch on TV. He did the statistical analysis and there's no way Kerry can win. The electoral votes are there, the margin is too large in Ohio, and he just plain lost.

Par for the course, New Mexico, a beautiful but dystfunctional state that I call home, appears to have lost somewhere between 1 and 50,000 ballots.

Four years from now, I'm taking the week off and heading to the mountains. Or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?