Monday, October 18, 2004

Everyone should be armed

The Washington Post is not quite as easy as the NYT, but it is still prime target material.

THE WILD WEST mentality that has turned Virginia into Holster Heaven -- where people openly packing guns can sashay almost anywhere -- is making a grim mockery of security considerations at greater Washington's two airports in the Old Dominion

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know many people who open-carry and sashay at the same time. I might be mistaken.

The "Wild West" thing got old about two years before the meme got started.

Yet as long as open-carry is the law in Virginia, the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has little choice. State law says the pistol packers can wear their weapons while motoring along state roads, including those that head to and through airport property.

I must admit that Virginians scare the living crap out of me. When faced with a Virginian or an Islamic nutjob who is willing to kill himself, only to take me with, I fear the Virginian. We ought to screen these people. Why the hell are these inbred refuse allowed to own guns in the first place? They don't even understand the "Religion of Peace," those pea-brained rats.

So now, outside the security check areas in terminals -- where at least some people have to step out of their shoes and undergo pat-downs and other safety checks -- the parking lots may be loaded with deadly weapons.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but 9/11 was perpetrated without any use of a firearm. But now the parking lots are dangerous.

Forgive me, but I can't remember the last incident when 3,000 people died because of guns stored in a parking garage.

Who writes these editorials? It's either Jimmy Carter or the nearest drunk, whose last memory was of the late Sixties, in some way, shape or form.

Let's all say it together, Islamofascist Muslims are more dangerous than guns. Rinse. Repeat.

It's my opinion that every person should be armed on airlines.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?